LET'S KNOW EACH OTHER! ALAN PONS' EDITION


LET'S KNOW EACH OTHER! ALAN PONS' EDITION

Hello everyone! My name is Alan Pons, I'm 16 years old and I am from Barcelona, SPAIN. I am studing batxillerat technologic in Jesuïtes El Clot because I want to do a electronic engineering in the university. I don't really know what I want to work in future, but maybe something related with robotic or domotic can be a good job.

Actually I like play videogames or watch series online. Some of my favourite series are Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who and Rick and Morty. I like to watch movies too, but i'm so lazy to go to the cinema. I don't like horror films, I prefer action films or sci-fi movies.

Well, this is me. I will write more posts in a future, so keep attention to this blog!

See you later!
Alan

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)