Biografia Lluis Vaz


Honestly, among my life I have met lots of different people. But, only a few of them have already changed my point of view. I’m talking about a girl I had met during 3rd of ESO in Adela the Trenquelleon, my old school.

She, had show to me how to look my life with a positive mind, how to don’t be ashamed of myself and help me on be focused on happiness. We have also listened to our problems, so I’m very confident with her and I shall that she also is confident with me.

Since the moment I start to talk and join his company, I feel so much better with myself and I feel that that I’m more accompained in my life. So, this is reason to write now about her.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)