LET'S KNOW EACH OTHER! - David Martínez

Hi there! My name is David Martínez. I am 15 years old and I live in Barcelona, Spain. At this moment I am studying first of technological Batxillerat in the School Jesuïtes el Clot. I also go to an English Academy in some afternoons and I swim in CE Jupiter. The only problem is that because I don't have much free time due the amount of things that I have to do, I don't have time to compit.

My hobbies are to play videogames, to watch series and films, to go out with my friends and, when I can, go skiing during the Winter. I like almost every food. My favourite ones are sushi and pizza, but on the other hand, I hate almost all the vegetables like broccoli, cabagge, etc.

To end with, I would describe myself as a hard-working, outgoing and a talkative person, but I'm a bit shy, too.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)