Let's know each other! Alba Vigo


Hi,
My name is Alba Vigo Massotti, I'm fifteen years old and I'm from Barcelona capital. My friends describe me like a very fidgety and impatient person, but also cheerful and a little bit crazy.  Nowadays I am studying the technologic high school in Jesuïtes el Clot, because I like the news ICT's in general and computer science. My hobbies are play in a football team, whose name is Women's Soccer School in Vall d'Hebron in a first Catalunya Juvenile division and play the saxophone in a music band I like classic and pop music, and also, I go to a code school to learn about computer languages. At last I want to talk you about my friends, they are football players like me and we have fun talking about football and hobbies, I have friends of my previous school as well and we meet twice a month.

Pay attention at this blog if you want to know more about me.

Regards, Alba.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)