BIOGRAPHY - David Martínez


SILVIA'S BIOGRAPHY

I know Silvia since many years ago and she is one of the best friends I ever have had.

I met Silvia more or less about six or seven years ago in Lloret the Mar, a village where I go every summer for holidays. One day our parents met each-other and became friends. Then they introduced us, so Silvia and I started talking and our friendship began. Even though we only are able to meet mostly in summer, our friendship has survived and became stronger. 

What I admire most from her is that she is very kind, funny and that she is one of that kind of people that worry about their friends, who can know if you are not OK even if you do not say it and does her best trying to help you. And that's how you can recognize a real friend.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)