ONLINE HOTEL REVIEW - David Martínez

My family and I have stayed in this hotel during the last weekend. And I have to say that it wasn't like we were expecting... it was much better. Even though the hotel seemed pretty isolated at first, we suddenly noticed that the access was easy to find, and we had a stable internet connection during all our visit. The rooms are nice and comfortable and the hotel staff were really kind with us and were always worried of us (in the good way) and making sure our stay would be great. Even the price was great!
The only negative thing I would say is that the food wasn't included in the price, which I find unfair because it wasn't worth it enough due it was too expensive for what it really was: anything special...

But despite this, I recommend this hotel to anyone interested in relaxing in the Pyrenees for a good price and comfortability.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)