Alba's Speech

Good morning, I am your class delegate, Alba Vigo.

As we have arrived at this situation, I am going to talk about bullying and why we should defend the boys and girls that receive it.

First, I want to say that nobody has to suffer bullying for the way they are. And then, if anyone is upset with a situation that they are living, they shouldn’t have to go against any other person to get attention. I think that if anybody has a problem, he or she should ask for help and try to solve it. There’s no need to become friends and meet every afternoon, but I think that we could, at least, try to be teammates.
Finally, I just wanted to say that I wish there would not be more problems or fights, so we could finish this course well.
Thank you for your attention and for your agreement and responsibility against this important and worrying situation.


Your class delegate, Alba Vigo.


Visit this blog to see my compositions. Thank you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)