Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Dialogue:

Marie and Claire are having a Little Conversation about a film that Marie recommended to Ana. Both have come across on the Street: 

Marie: Hi Claire, had you seen the film at the end?

Claire: The link that you had send me yesterday didn't work! I have tried for a long         time, but at the end I decide to ignore it and try to watch it in another platform. Put any of they work correctly, so many adverts, so much time to upload new chapters… Well, you now it, all  these platforms are rubbish.

Marie: I have told you so many times. You should give a try to platforms. The best, for me, is Megadede. I'm going to ask my fathers if you can come to my house this Monday to try it with me. 

Claire: No way! I don't have any problem on meeting you on Monday, but I refuse to see something on Megadede. Come on! Going to the cinema, is, for far, better idea than using this platform. I suggest you another plan. Why not seeing Detective Pikachu on the cinema?

Marie: I don’t like that kind of films that have a catchy slogan and make such a big advertisement campaign. I think less audience cinema must have a try. And related to the platforms, these platforms are OK, trust me. What are you saying doesn't make any sense for me. Don't be obstinate. Come with me on Monday. I don't have to do nothing for the school. And I think you don't have nothing as well. 

Claire: You have convinced me. Have you ever thank on being a lawyer, you would be a very good one! 

Marie: Yes! I knew that you wouldn't say no to me! I think we can invite more people, was Alex doing something when we are going to met?

Claire: I don't thing so. Nevertheless, I don't think inviting Carla it's a good idea. She is quite... Nervous! She is unable to let us seeing the film. She is always screaming! 

Marie: Well, don't complain. We can talk it on WhatsApp. I so sorry, I have to left. A hockey train is waiting for me!

Claire: Okay. Bye for know!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)