Speech - Alan Pons


Hello Classmates, I think that many of you must know why I am here today. I am here because I am the class delegate and one of your classmates is suffering.

Just tell me: Anyone of you like to go to the school? Someone in this class enjoy doing Catalan or Math? Now imagine, being attacked and insulted between classes. Something like that could make your school life horrible and infinity.

Well, someone of you is in this situation and none of you is helping him. I am in this place right now to help him in this big problem.

Finally, I wish that someone in this class, probably not all of you, will finally help this needy guy doing breaks better for him. Thank you very much for listening me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)