SPEECH - David Martínez

Good morning class. As you know, I am David, your class delegate. I am here to talk about some things which I have seen during these days that I didn't like.

Some people from this class, and I am not going to say their names, because they know who they are, have been bullying one of our classmates. Well, I decided to take part in this issue due to this "conflict" has become in a big problem. That's because, as you will probably know, our classmate is seriously wounded, and now he is fighting for survive at the hospital, thanks to a "joke" that some of you guys have decided to do to him.

I don't know how all of this started and why did you do this. But this is really serious and I am a bit disappointed with some of you. I have a question for you: are you satisfied now that your mate is at the hospital? Are you proud of what have you done? I just want to make you think about what have you done, and I ask you to emphatize with your mate and think about how much he might be suffering because your fault.

I wish that you will go and talk to him to apologise for your deplorable actions. And that this won't happen nevermore.

Thank you for your time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue- Alba Vigo!!!

Dialogue (Lluís Vaz)

Let's know each other ! (Lluis Vaz)